Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Evacuate now!!" "I will lost all""NO MANS LAND(Evacuation area fukushima nuclear crisis)"”THE TSUNAMI AND TSUNAMI UNDERTOW"

Miyako city MIyagi pref



Noda village Iwate pref

A fisherman
「oh Tsunami really come」
「its HUGE」
「Its coming now」
「overtaking wharf」
「ohh no! I will lost my fishing boat」
「its really huge」
「I will lost my fishing boat」
「ahhh I lost all」
「ahhhh ohhhh」



"I shook hands to shoot" a short silent landscape of 10Km evacuation area nuclear power plant.
The 62-year-old man who do independent film and production,
is filmed in Tomioka town and the main gate of FUKUSHIMA DAIICHI nuclear power plant on March 30.
Tomioka town is Fukushima nuclear power plant a few kilometers away.
The silence all around, and sometimes people seem workers wearing protective clothing and dogs.
The Men is to leave a comment."I shook hands shooting,tears flowed and frozen with fear.




A small company in IWATE
All of them are alive.
Attention about "fish rage" in the small river.

" Get away now its coming TSUNAMI.TSUNAMI COMING"
A uniformed lady"yes its coming"
"Cut all electric"
A uniformed lady "sure,sure"
"Evacuate now!!"
"Evacuate all"
"Go!Go!Go!!"






TSUNAMI coming and TSUNAMI UNDERTOW
ALL of TSUNAMI attacking and undertow
Oofunato city Iwate pref.
Last scene a guy escaped with his wife and children.
He said "I was holding their hands and ran to the bank with then.But tsunami came.My wife and children were shed".


No comments:

Post a Comment