Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Excessive buying

I live In KANSAI area,no damage area.
Yesterday i went to supermarket for buy  toiletpapers.
I was very surprised because so many shoppers were there .
I was very surprised again toilet papers were only one for one person.
In my town , this supermarket is the biggest one.
No cup nuddle, No dry food.
They send to its Touhoku disaster area?? its OK.But not for Touhoku  disaster area.
Its for themselves.
They need these items more.

Nonperishable dry foods are necessary for disaster area.
Please stop excessive buying for Touhoku disaster area.
Its not oil shock.
I knew about Kobe huge earthquake.but this is weird.
There are many same phenomenon in japan .......

This movie
at the supermarket in Kanagawa Prefecture.
Only old people unable to shop, where many live nearby.
So please stop buying.



No comments:

Post a Comment